|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
National Tuberculosis Control Program, directorate general of health services, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 is seeking applications from Bangladeshi nationals to support aspects of the National Tuberculosis program.
Post Name/ Position Title: Finance manager, Program Organizer, Laboratory attendant,
Company Name: Directorate general of health services
Number of job vacancies: 5
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 20 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 7 November, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities: exercise of independent discretion and judgment in carrying out research activities within the predetermined research scope and methodology.
Education Qualification: Candidates must hold a recent PhD in a development field
given higher preference.
Experience Requirements: Chartered accountant/Cost accountant/Masters in Business administration with accounting and finance background/H.S.C/Equivalent degree from any recognition education board/S.S.C/Equivalent degree from any recognition education board.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Proficient in English and Bengali.
- Computer skills including MS word, spread sheet in excel power point presentation.
- Use of analytical financial software including SPSS.
- Experienced in budget, finance position involving the management of large complex budgets and donor reporting will be preferable.
- Working experience in any field of public health program will be considered an additional value.
- Working experience in any laboratory will be considered as an additional value.
Age limit for jobs: Age not exceeding 45 years
Other Benefits: As per Government policy
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Daily star | Bdjobs
Office Address: Director, MBDC and line Director TB/Leprosy, Leprosy Hospital Compound, TB gate, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212.
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: www.dghs.gov.bd
Applicants from qualified candidates must accompany:
- Detailed CV with contact address, telephone number, email address and two referees.
- 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of educational certificates.
- Photocopy of National ID card.
Applicants are advised to send their applications by registered mail to: Director, MBDC and line Director TB/Leprosy, Leprosy Hospital Compound, TB gate, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212.
Vacancy announcements are also available in DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd ). Please mention the name of the post applied for at the top of envelope. Only short listed candidates will be communicated. Incomplete application will be rejected.