The Outdoor Cap (ODC) Job Circular in September 2016
The Outdoor Cap (ODC), US based Buyer is looking for a competent and proficient candidate for the following post to be immediately recruited for assisting Outdoor Cap in working with Bangladesh factories in the areas of Quality Assurance and Compliance.
Post Name/ Position Title: Bangladesh Factory Representative
Company Name: The Outdoor Cap (ODC)
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 16 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 20 September, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
Working with Supply Chain Director, oversee the following:
- Monitor factories based on Outdoor Cap Quality Assurance Protocol
- Bulk Fabric Quality Check; Order Preparation; Cutting Inspection; Sewing Inspection; Embroidery Inspection; Washing Inspection; Branding and Packaging Inspection; Trimming Inspection; Blocking Inspection; Final Inspection and Packing; and Container Loading
- Monitor factories based on Customer/Retailer specific quality standards, as required
- Timely prepare and submit quality review reports in a standardized format
Working with Global Compliance Director, assist with the following:
- Monitoring Unauthorized Subcontracting; Electrical, Fire and Structural Safety; Social Compliance; Environmental Compliance; Security Compliance; and Product Safety & Compliance
- Coordinate visits/audits/inspections; help with CAP remediation, documentation and verification; communicate any compliance concerns/risks to Global Compliance Director; and other assistance, as requested
Education Qualification: Post-graduation in any discipline from reputed University is preferred
Experience Requirements: Experience working in international business preferred
Additional Job Requirements:
Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Computer Software including Word and Excel; must be proficient in communicating via email; and must be proficient in communicating via VOIP, such as Skype.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Significant working experience within the concern business field
- Ability to communicate effectively with factories in a clear and concise manner having knowledge of latest Labor Laws and its amendments.
- Ability to interact effectively with others to define and resolve problems appropriately and professionally.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Excellent persistence and follow-through to achieve objectives
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner
- Ethical business practices at all times
Age limit for jobs: 45 Years
Salary: Negotiable and Commensurate with Experience
Other Benefits: As per Company Rules and Policy
Jobs Location: Chittagong
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: Plot No.47-52, Sector 3, CEPZ, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: http://www.outdoorcap.com
Send your CV with photograph to email@example.com by Noon September 20th, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be communicated.