Northern University Bangladesh Job Circular in September 2016
In 2002, a group of eminent academics recognized this exponential increase in demand and established Northern University Bangladesh in order to bring quality education within the reach of students with modest economic means. Sponsored and founded by International Business Agriculture & Technology (IBAT) Trust now known as NUB Trust (NUBT), a registered, non-political, non-profit voluntary organization, NUB made its foray in to the field of higher education and established itself as a center for excellence.
Post Name/ Position Title: In-Charge, IT
Company Name: Northern University Bangladesh
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 18 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 22 September, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Configure and maintain Windows and Linux operating systems and system software, and provide hardware, backup and recovery, system monitoring, disaster recovery, security, audit, capacity, and tool support. Additional responsibilities include Database Administration, VMware virtualization and Network Security professional.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Monitor/analyze system performance and security, and provide & implement recommendations to make improvements as necessary.
Education Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering or relevant field
Experience Requirements: 5 – 6 years of experience as System/Network Engineer or as an Asst. System/Network Administration
Additional Job Requirements:
- Willing to join within short time notice.
- Understanding of network topology, DMZs, load balancing, fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of network routing and security protocols and implementations: TCP/IP, SSL, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, VLANs.
- Experience on virtualization
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 or later and Linux servers.
- Solid understanding of information, host and network security hardening and requirements; networking protocols; common intrusion techniques; and common risk management concepts
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Have knowledge and experience on Wireless Networking, CCTV, Printer, UPS etc.
- Working experience on Cisco and others VPN client
- Experienced on Antivirus software
- Able to solve End user problem swiftly.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Substantial technical skills with a strong desire to constantly expand skill set.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete goals independently
- Communicate in a clear and effective manner, verbally and in writing.
- Excellent communication skill in English. Regularly communicate with clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High integrity and intellectuality.
- Adherent to teamwork and always represent team in work and achievement.
- Motivated to learn and work with new technologies
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Other Benefits: Excellent remuneration package will be given for the deserving candidates.
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Chakri.com | Bdjobs
Office Address: Sher Tower, Holding No-13, Road No-17, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: www.nub.ac.bd
Application should reach the Registrar’s Office at Sher Tower, Holding No-13, Road No-17, Banani, and Dhaka-1213 by September 22, 2016 along with CV, copies of certificates, transcripts, and National ID card two names of referees & two copies of PP size photographs.
The authority reserves the right to reject/cancel any application or make changes in terms and conditions as deemed necessary.