IRRI Job Circular in October 2016
IRRI is a nonprofit independent research and training organization and is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. IRRI’s research is being done under the framework of the CGIAR Research Program on Rice, also known as the Global Rice Science Partnership (GRISP), which the Institute leads.
Post Name/ Position Title: HR Business Partner – Country Office Operations (Bangladesh)
Company Name: International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: International Agricultural Research
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 30 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 14 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation, administration and analysis of the human resource policies, procedures and programs to ensure high quality services and promote positive workplace relations for nationally and globally recruited staff.
- Establish and provide overall guidance in the end to end recruitment process for staff and short-term appointments, learning and development, and workplace relations to ensure IBO’s HR process clearly reflects IRRI’s commitment to gender and diversity and develop the IBO’s awareness and commitment to Gender Strategy
- Implement and sustain an equitable and competitive pay philosophy and benefits structure to attract and retain quality staff.
- Prepare MOUs for HR related works and develop agreements with service providers.
- Liaise with headquarters (HQ) HR to ensure all IBO HR processes related to recruitment, work places relations, HQ driven learning events and audits are efficient and effective and in line with IRRI HR guidelines, the IBO NRS Supplement, and Bangladesh Labor Laws
- Coordinate with government bodies as required, such as Ministry of Labor & Employment etc. to ensure that HR policies and guidelines are in accordance to local labor laws,
- Update staff members on current HR issues and provide access to HR related materials
- Effectively communicate and facilitate HR programs and training on HR policy, the Code of Conduct, compensation and benefits, IRRI’s Gender Strategy, career development, performance management, health and wellness seminars, etc, motivation, and efficiency
- Identify work objectives, provide performance feedback to HR Administrator, and suggest development initiatives to optimize productivity and achievement of goals
- Update and maintain confidentiality of all employee files including efficient documentation of disciplinary proceedings and completion of salary increase processes and transactions.
- Prepare on-boarding program and arrange induction meetings to ensure ease for new employee arrival and proper access to benefits.
- Provide focused counseling to staff and coordinate grievance procedures and performance-related concerns to handle complaints arising from employees/supervisors and provide dispute resolution services as required
- Conduct interviews with exiting employees, coordinate smooth exit process, and provide written feedback to the CSM and HQ HR office regarding trends revealed in the exit interviews
- Provide CSM and other stakeholders with staffing reports including exit interviews and prepare HRS annual budget for discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Psychology, or another discipline which provides suitable basic knowledge; and minimum 7 years relevant practical work experience acquired in an international setting; or
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Psychology; and 5 years relevant work experience acquired in an international setting
Experience Requirements: 5-7 years
Additional Job Requirements:
- Is experienced in supervising
- Has strong interpersonal relations skills
- Is client service oriented
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has gender training
- Has excellent organizational skills, sound analytical and problem solving ability together with high drive and self motivation
- Has significant experience in policy interpretation and in labour law compliance
- Consistently maintains confidentiality
- Has ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Can effectively establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experienced in using a database system
- Excellent report writing skill
- Has experience working in and international work environment, non-government sector and/or agricultural sector
- Experienced in using an ERP system
Age limit for jobs: 40 Years
Salary: (53621 – 109292) BDT per Month
Other Benefits: Housing Allowance: 30% of base pay per month, Transport Allowance: 12000 BDT, Festival Bonus: 2 times each year, Retirement Fund, Returning Mother Allowance: BDT-1,000 per month for 9 months to female employees post-delivery of a baby to support return to the workplace, Medical insurance coverage: maximum US$16,000/year and other admissible benefits
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) Bangladesh Office, House-103, Road-1, Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: www.irri.org
Apply Instructions: Interested & eligible candidates are requested to submit their application through THIS LINK http://irri.org/talentlink/details.html?id=Q7LFK026203F3VBQB79QWQWAS&nPostingID=532&nPostingTargetID=1086&mask=irriext&lg=EN on or before 14 October 2016. IRRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and encourages Women and Minorities to apply. IRRI regrets that only shortlisted applicants will be notified and any kind of persuasion in the selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature. Join Us to Deliver Rice Science for a Better World. Join Us to Deliver Rice Science for a Better World.