ICC Job Circular in October 2016
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) – Bangladesh, The world business organization is a not-for-profit institution, is seeking well-qualified and motivated personnel for its professional secretariat. If you are enterprising, committed and to meet the requirements for the vacancy listed, you are encouraged to apply.
Post Name/ Position Title: Receptionist cum Office Assistant (Female)
Company Name: International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) – Bangladesh
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 2 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 3 November, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Maintain front desk and attend to visitors;
- Operate PABX telephone and attend to incoming calls;
- Proper maintenance of office files;
- Co‐ordinate and maintain the diary of the President including organizing of all appointments, meetings etc.
- Attend to routine correspondences
- Receive and dispatch letters/documents with proper docket and record
Education Qualification: Graduation from any reputed university
Experience Requirements: N/A
Additional Job Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, in both English and in Bangla.
- Applicants should be presentable, hard-working and well-mannered.
- Must have proficiency in use of computers in offices & good typing speed.
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Other Benefits: As per Company policy
Jobs Location: Dhaka/ Anywhere in Bangladesh
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: N/A
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: N/A
Please submit your application with complete CV and a recent photograph through online to E-mail: email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.