GTC Realty Resources (Pvt.) Ltd Job Circular in September 2016
Post Name/ Position Title: Asst. Manager, Enterprise Solutions/ Project Management
Company Name: GTC Realty Resources (Pvt.) Ltd.
Number of job vacancies: N/A
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 29 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 30 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Expert in English to write all kinds of letter/business development & legal matters
- Clear concept about real estate deed & documents specially lands & apartments.
- Provide required support to central HR for recruitment & documentation purpose.
- Handling apartment/ land related issues-apartment/land purchase, deed draft preparation and authenticity assessment of specific subject.
- Managing records of apartment/ land agreements contracts and maintain records of Purposes use and areas for potential development.
- All official documents or any other activities assigned by the authority.
- Graduation from any reputed University/ Institutions.
- MBA in HR/ Masters in English will get preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Real Estate, General HR(Recruitment & Selection), working in legal department(command in English)will get preference
Additional Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have at least 5 years practical knowledge regarding this issue
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Females are also encouraged to apply
- Ability to cope up with a challenging environment.
- English medium background will be counted as an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team.
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Other Benefits: As per Company policy
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: GTC Realty Resources (Pvt) Ltd.
Flat # 2/A, House # 23/A, Road #02, Banani DOHS (Old), Dhaka.
Business: Real Estate Sector
Email Address: email@example.com
Website Address: N/A
Interested individuals are requested to apply online at by Saturday, 8 October 2016.