|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed National NGO founded in 1988 and working in 24 Districts of Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Plan International Bangladesh is implementing the USAID Advancing Adolescent Health (A2H) Project Funded by USAID in Rangpur Division. ESDO invites application from qualified candidates for the following Position:
Post Name/ Position Title: Accountant
Company Name: Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO)
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 18 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 30 September, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
Education Qualification: M. Com. / B.Com
Experience Requirements: 3 years practical experience in financial management of large project
Additional Job Requirements:
- Proven skill in financial management, managing of donor funds, and GAAP, VAT, Tax & donor compliance especially for USAID compliance requirements.
- Skilled in budget preparation, budget monitoring and review of project expenses. Proficiency in computer, Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point) and email communication are essential.
- Good administrative and leadership skills, ability to work in a team, participatory planning, good interpersonal skill and staff supervision. Sound in procurement procedure and different payment procedures.
- Review and finalize the Financial Reports, Inventory Management, Furniture Fixtures & Equipment management, Review and finalize the program Budget, Budget monitoring and budgetary control.
- Ensure donor compliance issues to the project, liaison with finance department of Plan International Bangladesh and ESDO Head Quarter.
- Facilitation of Audit (internal, external, ADS-591 etc), Office Management and staff supervision and facilitation procurement issue, as applicable.
- Key person for all types of financial reporting requirement and meet the deadline. S/he will be based in project office and has to visit field frequently.
Age limit for jobs: 45 Years
Salary: Monthly gross salary Tk. 30,384 only.
Other Benefits: N/A
Jobs Location: Rangpur
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Chakri.com | Bdjobs
Office Address: Gobinda Nagar (College Para), Thakurgaon-5100, Bangladesh
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: N/A
Applications should reach within 30.09.2016 with a detailed CV including contact cell phone number, 02 copy recent passport size photographs, photocopy of all academic and experience certificates through post office/courier service/hand to hand to the following address. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Apply to:
Gobinda Nagar (College Para)