Career opportunity in Save the Children
Save the children invites applications for the following position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
Post Name/ Position Title: Senior Advisor
Company Name: Save the children
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 15 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 22 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Working with all stakeholders to develop project work plans and budgets through extensive consultations.
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Facilitate coordination among thematic teams
- Support program learning and dissemination efforts.
- Provide leadership in strategic communication.
- Sharing project’s lessons
- Learning with a wide range of partners and stakeholders
- Supervision and mentoring support to direct reports
- Build effective relationship with peers and manager
Education Qualification: Masters Degree, preferably in public health/International Development/Management or an advanced degree in a health management related discipline.
Experience Requirements: At least 10 years experience in managing international public health programs, including 5 years in management position.
Additional Job Requirements: N/A
Age limit for jobs: N/A
Other Benefits: As per Organization policy
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Prothom Alo | Bdjobs
Office Address: Save the Children, Bangladesh country office, House No. CWN (A) 35, Road No. 43 Gulshan – 2, Dhaka -1212 Bangladesh.
Email Address: email@example.com
Website Address: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net
For detailed job description please apply online by visiting http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net. Those who applied before need not to apply again. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.