Career opportunity as merchandiser with LPP
LPP, company established in 1995, is one of the fastest developing fashion retailers in the world. Consequently investing in its development, it has quickly become an international chain, managing a portfolio of 5 recognizable fashion brands (Reserved, Cropp, Sinsay, House, Mohito), running 1600 stores and creating more than 18 thousand jobs in its sales structures and offices in Central and Eastern Europe and Shanghai. In 2013 the company sold over 70 million pieces of garments reaching revenue of more than 1 Billion Euros. Since 2001 the company is listed on Warsaw stock exchange in Poland with current valuation at approximately 4 Billion Euros. Actually we opened our LO in Dhaka.
Post Name/ Position Title: Merchandiser (Knit/Sweater)
Company Name: LPP
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 3 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 9 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development & costing
- Assist in the Product Development process to ensure that products meet HO buyers’ quality and budget requirements
- Arrange sample submission to HO buyers for approval
- Responsibilities include coordinating the placement, execution, follow-up and tracking of orders and ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Problem solve and trouble shoot any issues that may arise during development and/or production
- Managing the sampling in every step.
- Understanding of production process (production progress status).
Educational requirements: Minimum Graduate from any University
At least 5-7years in Merchandising. Min 2years in reputed European Liaison office. Experience in both knit and sweater will get preference.
Additional Job Requirements:
- The applicants must have at least 5-7 years’ experience in garment development & merchandising fields with at least 2 years in same position with any reputed multinational Buying/Sourcing/Liaison Office.
- Should have hands-on experience on Customer Relationship Management, Product & Business development as well as Vendor Management
- Having excellent product knowledge with capacity of handling very demanding and renowned customers
- Capable of leading a merchandising team professionally
- Conversant with handling world famous European demanding customers
- Able to anticipate problems and provide constructive solutions
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Having excellent e-mail communication skill with MS office operation.
- Experienced in LAB Testing & Relevant Field
- Should have basic commercial knowledge.
- Ability to do Consumption and Costing of various kinds of Knit & Sweater garments & fabrics/yarns.
- Must be dynamic, energetic, self-motivated and self-organized with a positive attitude
- Should have strong knowledge about (Fabric, Trims, Accessories, Print/Embroidery)
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Other Benefits: Negotiable, as per company policy
Jobs Location: Banani, Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: N/A
Email Address: Info.Lppbd@lppsa.com
Website Address: N/A
Please send your curriculum vitae with motivation letter via e-mail only to Info.Lppbd@lppsa.com . Only selected applicants will be called for interview.