Career Opportunity in FH Association
FH Association (a Christian, relief & development organization) wants to recruit one (1) HR Officer (HRO) Position. This position is a Frontline management position and no direct report. The organization expects to Administering Staff Care and helping staff develops holistically and follows the provision of human resource services, policies of FH/Bangladesh, including administration of general Human Resources practices, facilitate in the training & seminar and produce learning module & materials.
Post Name/ Position Title: HR Officer
Company Name: FH Association
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 30 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 15 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Key Result #1 – Administer Staff Care (40%)
- Key Result #2 – Enhance the Development of Staff (35%)
- Key Result #3 – Conduct Home Visits and Follow-ups (20%)
- Key Result #4 – Personal Growth, Development, and Responsibilities (5%)
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Human Resource Management or a related field and at least three years of working experience in HR within an NGO.
Experience Requirements: N/A
Additional Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge and experience in developing HR policies and guidelines as well as functional tools.
- Possess good knowledge of labor law and country legislation
- Good technical knowledge on general HR areas as indicated by the key result areas
- Experience in training and capacity building
- Vibrant personal relationship with staff and have a strong commitment to follow Mission, Vision and Values in personal life and workplace.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organized, with the ability to proactively solve problem.
- Interested to learn new concepts and ideas, adaptable
- Strong working knowledge of computers and MS Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to gather and analyze critical information for reporting
- Culturally aware and sensitive
- Effective Inter- and –Intra personal communication skill.
- Interested to travel independently in regular basis by using public transport
Age limit for jobs: 40 Years
Other Benefits: As per organization pay scale
Jobs Location: Dhaka Country Office based
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: FH Association. House # 81, Rd # 4, Block B, Banani, Dhaka – 1213
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: N/A
Interested candidates are requested to submit their computer resume with 1 (one) recent passport size photo and two references to: HR Director, FH Association. House # 81, Rd # 4, Block B, Banani, Dhaka – 1213 Or Email to: email@example.com
N.B: Smokers are not need to apply