Career opportunity in Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh
Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh invites applications from bonafide Bangladeshi citizens for the following posts on purely temporary basis, initially for 1 (one) year, thereafter renewable on yearly basis by following performance evaluation.
Post Name/ Position Title: Senior flight operations consultant & inspector, Flight operations consultant & inspector, Aviation security consultant & inspector, Cabin safety consultant & inspector, flight dispatch consultant & inspector, ICT consultant, Commercial air transport consultant & inspector, DFOI.
Company Name: Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh
Number of job vacancies: 23
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 20 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 24 November, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities: N/A
Education Qualification: H.S.C/Equivalent/Bachelor/Masters degree
Experience Requirements: 10-20 years.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Good communication (speaking and writing) skill in both Bengali and English.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and to present articulate verbal points.
- Ability to use contemporary office automation equipment, software, databases.
- Applicants who are in service shall apply using proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be treated as cancelled.
- No TA/DA is admissible if the applicants are called in interview.
Age limit for jobs: Age not exceeding 50-70 years
Other Benefits: As per Government policy
Jobs Location: Kurmitola,Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Kalerkontho | Bdjobs
Office Address: Chairman, civil Aviation authority of Bangladesh, kurmitola, Dhaka-1229.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: http://www.caab.gov.bd
Applicants from qualified candidates must accompany:
- Detailed CV with contact address, telephone number, email address and two referees.
- 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of educational certificates.
- Photocopy of National ID card/Voter ID.
- Bank Draft/pay order with (non-refundable) taka 500/- in favor of the Chairman, civil Aviation authority of Bangladesh.
- Applications written in plain paper should contain the following particulars: A) Name, B) Father’s Name, C) Mother’s Name, D) Present Address, E) Permanent Address, F)Educational Certificates, G)Date of birth, H) Nationality, I) Religion, J) Experience.
see details in circular