|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
Social Islami bank Limited (SIBL), a leading Islamic Shariah based Bank as a part of its growth and concurrent consolidation program is looking for self motivated, experienced professionals to work in the following position for Family empowerment Islamic micro-Finance program under Non-Formal and voluntary banking Division.
Post Name/ Position Title: Islamic Micro-finance Social Officer (IMSO)
Company Name: Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL)
Number of job vacancies: 38
Type of Jobs Nature: Contract Basis
Nature of Job category: Bank job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 21 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 5 November, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities: N/A
Education Qualification: Minimum Graduate from any reputed University
Experience Requirements: 2 years.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Computer literate with sound mathematical knowledge.
- Physically fit and willing to work at field level.
- Ability to conduct household survey to select potential clients/ form group & family cluster, marketing of Micro-finance program among the target group, member admission, saving collection, preparation of investment proposal, installment collection, reporting etc.
- Ability to explain different products and operational procedures of micro-finance program among the target group.
Age limit for jobs: Age not exceeding 30 years
Other Benefits: As per Bank policy
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Prothom Alo | Bdjobs
Office Address: Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, SIBL, Head office, City Center 90/1, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: http://www.siblbd.com
Apply Instructions: See details in circular
Applicants from qualified candidates must accompany:
- Detailed CV with contact address, telephone number, email address and two referees.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of educational certificates.
- Photocopy of National ID card/Voter ID.
- Applications written in plain paper should contain the following particulars: A) Name, B) Father’s Name, C) Mother’s Name, D) Present Address, E) Permanent Address, F)Educational Certificates, G)Date of birth, H) Nationality, I) Religion, J) Experience.
- Applicants are advised to send their applications by registered mail to:Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, SIBL, Head office, City Center 90/1, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000