Build Your Career in RDRS Bangladesh
RDRS Bangladesh in partnership with Save The Children and funded by USAID is going to implement READ (Read Enhancement for Advancing Development) project in Upazila level of naogaon district. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the following positions.
Post Name/ Position Title:
- Upazila Coordinator-04 positions
- Technical Officer (READ)-04 positions
- Technical Officer (M & E)-04 positions
- Technical Officer (Advocacy & community mobilization)-01 position based in Kurigram
- Admin & finance officer-04 positions
- Technical Officer-24 Positions
Company Name: RDRS Bangladesh
Number of job vacancies: 41
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: NGO job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 25 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 5 November, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities: N/A
Education Qualification: N/A
Experience Requirements: N/A
Additional Job Requirements: N/A
Age limit for jobs: N/A
- Upazila Coordinator salary: Monthly Consolidated 52000
- Technical Officer (READ) salary: Monthly Consolidated 35000
- Technical Officer (M & E) salary: Monthly Consolidated 35000
- Technical Officer (Advocacy & community mobilization) salary: Monthly Consolidated 39850.
- Admin & finance officer, salary: Monthly Consolidated 30000.
- Technical Officer, salary: Monthly Consolidated 26000.
Other Benefits: As per Company policy
Jobs Location: Rangpur
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Prothom Alo | Bdjobs
Office Address: RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, radhaballav, Rangpur.
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: www.rdrsbangla.net
Apply Instructions: Please apply to the Head of HR, RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, radhaballav, Rangpur with detailed CV and relevant papers on or before 5 November, 2016. See details in circular