Build your career in Marketing at Labaid Group
Labaid is the trend setter in business sectors of Bangladesh. Today Labaid is one of the leading group of companies in the country which includes business of Health care, pharmaceuticals, Financial Institution, University & Agros etc. Excellence through innovation is the central concept of our vision.
Post Name/ Position Title: Head of Marketing, Sales & Operations- Labaid Reference Lab.
Company Name: Labaid Group
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Marketing job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 30 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 9 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of the lab and supervise lab members. Prioritize work so lab members know which samples are needed and when. Release all finished product testing from the lab, both micros and analytical testing.
- Coordinate with Production, Quality Assurance, and Sales to receive necessary samples for testing, and provide testing times to arrange for Shipping. Coordinate with Quality Assurance for testing of raw materials, Sales for finished product testing, and Production for both raw materials and finished products.
- Lead or assist in all lab audits, and provide adequate response to any findings.
- Develop and update Standard Operation Procedures and Standard Testing Methods, coordinating with Document Control.
- Receive and set up new vendor samples from Procurement for full lab testing based on current material testing. Coordinate with lab members to estimate when testing completion dates.
- Perform Out-of-Specification investigations, and approve Out-of-Specification reports for all analytical and microbiological Out-of-Specification results.
- Send out finished products that need contract testing. Monitor finished product testing (in-house and contract) to determine whether rotational or full testing is required.
- Create finished product release sheets for finished products requiring analytical testing. Coordinate approvals from relevant departments.
- Work with the Business Development team on setting up finished product lead times, and with Formulations to determine adequate testing needs.
- Manage the Laboratory budget, ensuring efficient and appropriate utilization of resources.
- Perform cost analyses and identify and coordinate implementation of cost reduction strategies.
Education Qualification: B. Sc/ M. Sc from any reputed local or foreign university.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 10 years’ experience in relevant area.
Additional Job Requirements: MS Office (Excel/Word/Power Point).
Age limit for jobs: 40 Years
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: Labaid Group, 12 Green Square, Green Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: N/A
Candidates are requested to send CV with recent photograph to email@example.com or The Head of Human Resources, Labaid Group, 12 Green Square, Green Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205 not later than October 09, 2016. Please mention the post you have applied for at the subject of the mail. Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.