Build your career as Commercial manager in ECHO in October 2016
Echo Corporation, founded in 2002, is a professional trade company of Polymers, Steel, Steel scrap, Paper, Bitumen, Calcium Carbonate etc. Since the establishment, we have been adhering to the “credibility of the first” management concept. Our mission is to earn our reputation as a trusted partner globally while delivering value to our Customers and Suppliers and our vision is to be our Customer’s and our Supplier’s preferred trading partner to excel in the services we provide and strive for excellence to operate with integrity, customer focus, flexibility and creativity.
Post Name/ Position Title: Commercial Officer
Company Name: Echo Corporation
Number of job vacancies: 02
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Indenting Firm for selling plastic raw material, Chemicals, steel items to Bangladeshi buyers.
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 2 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 15 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- International Correspondence.
- Place the orders to suppliers after order confirmation from buyers.
- Collect L/C documents from Buyers/Bank; send it to suppliers.
- Monitor the shipment status with suppliers.
- To check all kinds of import LC terms, conditions & process on behalf of suppliers.
- Capable to monitor and supervise the activities of the Commercial Department properly and effectively.
Education Qualification: Masters in commerce/ BBA or Graduate from a recognized university.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Commercial, Export/Import through L/C, Documentation
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to guide subordinate and others concerned.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and experience.
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Other Benefits: As per Company policy
Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: Echo Corporation, 8/A, Rupayan Kamar Uddin Tower (3rd floor), Plot no. 20/B (Dhaka north), D.I.T road, Malibagh, , Chowdhurypara, Dhaka – 1219. Bangladesh.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: www.echobd.org
Send Your CV To email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.