Build your career as Branch manager in United Finance limited
United Finance limited a leading financial institution doing business for more than 25 years. The company has grown from being a leasing company to a diversified financial service provider. We are an equal opportunity employer and promote gender & ethnic equality. We nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility. We are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join our dynamic business team.
Post Name/ Position Title: BRANCH MANAGER
Company Name: United Finance limited
Number of job vacancies: 01
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 30 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 29 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high quality portfolio as per Company’s risk appetite and achieve or exceed business targets.
- Ensure high quality service to both internal and external customers of the branch.
- Ensure the safekeeping of Company assets including structures, equipment, inventory, etc.
- Manage all other activities of the branch with high ethical standard and complying with both internal and external compliances.
Education Qualification: Minimum graduation in any discipline.
Experience Requirements: Experience of minimum 5 years in any commercial Bank/NBFI is a must.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Ability to manage and motivate large and diversified team.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skill.
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Salary: As per company’s scale matching qualification of the candidate.
- Festival bonus
- Performance bonus
- Incentive on target achievement
- Other benefits as per Company Policy
Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: 9//A, Malitola Lane, North South Road, Bangshal, Dhaka
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: https://www.unitedfinance.com.bd/career.htm
To apply for the position please visit https://www.unitedfinance.com.bd/career.htm and apply online on or before October 29, 2016.