Build your career in Asian Paints
Since its foundation in 1942, Asian Paints has come a long way to become Asia’s second largest paint company. The group operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world, servicing consumers in over 65 countries.
Asian Paints (Bangladesh) Ltd is one of the fastest growing paint companies in Bangladesh. We are looking for bright, young and dynamic personnel for the following position:
Post Name/ Position Title: Assistant Manager – Admin
Company Name: Asian Paints (Bangladesh) Ltd
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 7 October, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 17 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Performing office administration works and legal activities through supervising team members
- Office estate and facilities management
- Fleet Management (Company cars and rented cars)
- Implementing Corporate Safety, Health & Environment and security policy in HO and Depots.
- Expatriate dealing (Apartments leasing, Work permit, Visa Processing, Ticketing and hotel reservation)
- Liaison with Govt. bodies and updating all the licenses, certificates and agreements
- Organize Corporate and Depots events
- Frequently visit depots and resolving office administration and compliance issues
- Printing and purchasing office stationery and sales scheme gift items and managing Mobile and PABX System
- Arrangement yearly dealer foreign trip as per scheme
- Calculating and disbursing outsource and casual staffs salary and other benefits
Education Qualification: MBA major in Management/HRM from any reputed university.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG, consumer durables, building material/home renovation industry will be of higher relevance
Additional Job Requirements:
- Sound knowledge in Office administration, Legal, Asset management and changing trends.
- Sound knowledge and fluency in computer usage, essentially MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bangla
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to co-ordinate with team and related internal functions
- Ability to work independently with pre-set goals
- Willing to travel frequently
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Salary: Attractive in the context of market benchmarks
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, WPPF, Variable Pay, PF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Insurance Plans.
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: Asian Paints (Bangladesh) Ltd., House# 428/A (5th Floor), Road# 30, New DOHS Mohakhali, Dhaka -1206
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: WWW.ASIANPAINTS.COM/BD/
Interested candidates are requested to apply online by 17th October, 2016 or please send your CV along with two recent passport size photographs addressed to Human Resources Department, Asian Paints(Bangladesh) Ltd., House# 428/A (5th Floor), Road# 30, New DOHS Mohakhali, Dhaka -1206 or send your CV to email@example.com (request to mention position name in the subject line.)
Only short-listed candidates will be called for recruitment test. Canvassing in any form will immediately lead to disqualification.