BSM Welding Training Center Ltd. Job Circular in September 2016
Bangladesh – Singapore Marine Welding Training Center Ltd (BSMWTC) established in 1998 with some glorious motive. Skilled workers play a key role in all sectors of the economy. The world is in great need of skilled manpower. To create skilled worker and to deliver this demand we establish a modern training center that is BSMWTC.
Post Name/ Position Title: Receptionist
Company Name: BSM Welding Training Center Ltd.
Number of job vacancies: 3
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 11 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 25 September, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s lobby area.
- Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers.
- Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
- Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from other assistants.
- Handles incoming calls and may operate a switchboard.
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- May also assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks.
- Perform all task assign by MD or Chairman
Education Qualification: B.A, M.A, BBA, MBA or equivalent
- 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Executive Assistant, Front Desk, Office Assistant, Personal Secretary, Reception, Telephone Operator
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Advertising Agency, Banks, Call Center, Embassies/Foreign Consulate, Event Management, Group of Companies, Manpower Recruitment, Multinational Companies, Overseas Companies, Technical Infrastructure
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 20 to 27 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- All Educational and Training Certificates.
Age limit for jobs: 27 Years
- Deserving candidates will receive lucrative pay package.
- Incentive/performance Bonus
- Lunch allowances
- Cell Phone allowances
- Festival bonus
- Provident fund
- Insurance facility
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: 672, South Gaowair, Ashkona, Dhakhinkhan, Dhaka. (Opposite of International Airport)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: www.bsmwtc.com
Send Your CV To email@example.com .Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.