|Largest Job Portal in Bangladesh|
Find your dream job at BD Jobs Plus
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 1,800 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
Post Name/ Position Title: Associate Manager/ Manager, Underwriting Wholesale Banking– Risk Management Division.
Company Name: Brac Bank .
Number of job vacancies: 3
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Bank job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 10 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 14 September, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Scrutiny and Evaluation of credit proposal (s) received from RMs of Corporate Banking in light of Credit Circulars & instructions (BBL & Bangladesh Bank) as well as considering Industry analysis, Policies etc.
- Prepare /check Financial Spread Sheet & Credit Risk Grading.
- Assessment & justification of client’s requirement, key financial indicators, working capital & cash flow statement, debt service capacity analysis loan repayment capability of borrower/client), Risks & Mitigating factors of investment, NPV, IRR, Sensitivity Analysis, collateral security aspects, transaction record & account performance, business portfolio growth & turnover, nature of business/products & market.
- Maintain liaison & correspond with the RMs for meeting queries or clarification relating to credit proposals.
- Prepare of checklists / synopsis / observations related to credit proposals for Credit Committee Meeting and preparation of Board Memos for approval of the Board of Directors.
- Visit corporate client as and when required and prepare visit report on client’s business outlets as per observation.
- Ensure of maintenance of turnaround time of corporate loans.
- Preparation of sanction advice.
- Monitoring and review of different loan accounts to identify potential risk / weakness such as excess over limit, expiry of the credit tenor, non-realization of installment, incomplete documentations and follow up with RMs for adjustment/regularization of the account as per terms & conditions on sanction and reporting the same to Management for necessary action (if necessary).
- Correspondence with Bangladesh bank related to credit issues as and when required
- Time to time prepare and vetting of various reports for Bangladesh
Education Qualification: Minimum Graduate Educational Background- Business/commerce (Finance, Accounting & Banking)/Engineering.
Experience Requirements: 3-5 years
Additional Job Requirements:
- Experiences on related field in banking sector are preferred.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Well organized and proactive.
- Excellent communication skill in both English & Bengali
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill & good team player
- Strong leadership quality and staff motivation skill
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
Age limit for jobs: 32 Years
Other Benefits: N/A
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: BRAC Bank Limited, Anik Tower, 220/B, Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road, Tejgaon, Dhaka 1208
Email Address: email@example.com
Website Address: http://www.bracbank.com
Apply Instructions: If you feel that you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please send your detailed resume with recent 3 photographs, National Id card copy, Birth certificate copy, educational certificates and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position before September 14, 2016. Please mention the name of the position on top of the cover letter and the envelope. Internal candidates are requested to apply through proper channel. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Apply on line in this website http://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobOnlineapply.asp