Brac Bank Job Circular in September 2016
Post Name/ Position Title: Manager, Business Development, HNPP (Contractual)
Company Name: Brac Bank
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Bank job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 15 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 29 September, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Support in the design and implementation of sustainable social enterprise business approaches for BRAC’s health program.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the country’s health care delivery market dynamics including but not limited to existing capacity, quality of services, demand and supply forecasts, challenges and gaps
- Work with internal and external partners to analyze market outlook, supplier landscape, and production economics across a range of products and systems
- Build and maintain robust qualitative/quantitative performance management tools to assess the viability, affordability, feasibility and acceptability of social enterprise models.
- Ensure the optimal and effective use of resources thru identifying cost-effective strategies and opportunities for efficiency gains
- Explore resource mobilization opportunities through assessing potential joint ventures, partnerships, and linkages.
- Provide strategic, problem solving thinking to the Business Development team to drive impactful results
Bachelor’s degree required. All applicants having an MBA will be preferred. Background in in Business/ Finance/ marketing/ Management/ Public Health/ Economics or relevant subject from any recognized university/ institution with all 1st division/ class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations required.
Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in Management Consulting/ Investment Banking or similar fast-paced output oriented environments. Candidates having experience with public health and social enterprise settings in International Organizations will get preference.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual with exceptional problem-solving skills, quantitative and qualitative analytical capabilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively while addressing a broad-ranged audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships in a multicultural environment
- High level of proficiency in relevant computer applications, particularly Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and deliver results in a timely manner
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus and Health Insurance
Jobs Location: Dhaka
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Chakri.com | Bdjobs
Office Address: BRAC Head Office, Anik Tower 220/B, Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road, Tejgaon, Dhaka 1208
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: http://www.bracbank.com/home.php
Apply Instructions: You may also send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position “Manager, Business Development, HNPP (Contractual)” in subject line.