ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM (ACF) Job Circular in September 2016
ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM (ACF) is a humanitarian non-Governmental, non-political, neutral and non-profit international organization (INGO) that was established in France in 1979 to deliver aid in countries throughout the world. Since 2007, ACF has been providing assistance to vulnerable populations in Bangladesh in the nutrition, mental health, food security, and water and sanitation fields.
Post Name/ Position Title: MENTAL HEALTH AND CARE PRACTICES (MHCP) PROGRAMME MANAGER
Company Name: ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM (ACF)
Number of job vacancies: 1
Type of Jobs Nature: Full Time / Part-Time
Nature of Job category: Non-Government job
Job Level: Entry / Mid / Top Level
Job Application Posting Date: 23 September, 2016
Jobs Application Deadline: 2 October, 2016
Job description / Responsibilities:
- Define and develop mental health, care practices and protection activities in cox’s bazar area.
- Manage and/ strengthen mental health and child care practices and protection activities in the refugee camps, refugee settlements, host community and into the national health care system.
- To participate in internal/external coordination and ensure timely reporting on programmes.
Education Qualification: Master degree in clinical/counseling psychology or psychiatry with working experience in humanitarian sector is highly desirable. Clinical experience is essential.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 to 3 years of professional experience in a relevant field.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Good knowledge and experience in project management and M&E
- Good understanding of protection mainstream and related experience will be highly valued.
- Prior experience with ACF would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Strong facilitation skills of learning, reflection and planning processes.
- Aptitude to provide training and supervise team members.
- Excellent team player and building relationships.
Age limit for jobs: 35 Years
Salary: 1, 01,571 BDT
Other Benefits: As per ACF policy.
Jobs Location: Cox’s Bazar
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Bdjobs
Office Address: N/A
Email Address: N/A
Website Address: http://www.actioncontrelafaim.org/en/content/bangladesh
Apply Instructions: Apply online in http://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobOnlineapply.asp
- Only complete files will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by ACF.
- Please be prepared for the technical tests / interviews.